Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I registered for Umstead, my first 100 mile race, and was one of the lucky ones to get in. This will be my big goal. I started training, officially, on October 7, 2009. Right now I have about 5 months left. Seems like a long way to go, but it will go fast. That means I only have 20 long runs to do. That doesn't sound so bad. I only have to one a week.
I think this time my head is in the right place. I made a move to Columbia, SC when my husband went active duty at Ft. Jackson, but we have all adjusted well. Shelton has made a good friend in his new class, and Corrina is doing well in her 4th preschool. Good thing she's an outgoing child.
I'm excited about Umstead. It will be a great challenge, and it will be completed before my 40th birthday. Happy birthday to me.

No comments: